Grumpy Cat Meets Grumpy the Dwarf at Disneyland [video]
MY LIFE IS OVER EVERYONE
you know what would be cool? a show about, like, vigilante Victorian prostitutes hunting down Jack the Ripper.
They never did figure out why he stopped killing. And most serial killers don’t stop unless they are stopped. I’m just saying.
HOLY CATS I WANT TO WRITE AND DRAW THIS AS A GRAPHIC NOVEL
OMG THE RESEARCH ALONE WOULD BE AWESOME
twelve thousand notes
Twenty-four thousand notes now!
OTP/Winter challenge Day 3: Gaming (/watching a movie)/hot (chocolate/) drinks
Bobby Singer & ‘Fergus’ Crowley
I sure hope they’re not betting on anything valuable like human souls. Honestly though, I could very well spend my Christmas Eve playing cards and drinking Irish Coffee. It sounds awfully nice.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
I was helping my little brother
Where the fuck does jack come from
The most accurate representation of math I’ve seen yet.
"I want a Valet" by